Water Treatment Services Nearby
Does your water taste funky? Oliver's Pure Water is Aledo’s water treatment experts. Our water purification systems can oxidize and filter your water to remove any minerals, chemicals or bacteria that may be contaminating your drinking water. When you need exceptional water purification in Aledo, TX, you can depend on our water purification specialists to help you. We are able to offer you a wide range of services and products that will help keep your water healthy as well as treated.
- Booster Pumps Enhance your water system with one of our booster pumps. Get your water at a better pressure today.
- Carbon Filtration Enjoy better tasting and smelling water with carbon filtration. It can enhance your system and further what you get from water.
- Ozone Get your water cleaned by the most popular method in the country. You can experience better treated water with Ozone.
- Products We have a variety of products that serve to treat your water and enhance your system.
- Water Pressure Tanks Ease the strain your pump system recieves with a pressure tank. Our products can help your system last longer and be more efficient.
- Water Purification Rest easy knowing the water you drink and use every day is clean. Our water purification will thoroughly take care of your water.
- Water Softener Soft water can benefit you and your home system in multiple ways. Discover how your home and products can last longer with this option.
Historic Water Treatment Services
As a water treatment company, our history speaks for itself in which we have constantly looked for ways to better our techniques and services. Oliver's Pure Water is based in Aledo, and we have been servicing the area since 1989 when we moved to North Texas from the San Angelo area where our founder, J.W. Oliver invented and patented the Oliver Drilling Machine. We specialize in making nasty water pure, clean, and pleasant to drink.
There are a number of factors that play into the quality of your water. Often, water that is sourced from a lake, such as in Aledo and surrounding areas, can develop a foul, earthy smell and taste. This is caused by geosmin. Geosmin is a naturally occurring compound produced by soil and algae bacteria that are frequently found in surface water. Cold temperatures kill off these algae, and the dead algae release geosmin, which is why your water sometimes tastes worse in the winter than in the summertime. While this is not toxic or harmful and is completely safe to drink, no one wants to drink foul-smelling and bad-tasting water. With us treating your water, you can enjoy a fresh taste and clean smell.
Reach out for Water Treatment Services
We offer purification products for all kinds of contaminants and water quality problems. For more information about water purification and water treatment service in Aledo, TX, Call Oliver's Pure Water today at (817) 205-6411!